Po eats some Tubby Custard and then runs off to see some children playing Football (Soccer in America) in the park. Laa-Laa and Po love playing with the ball. While they play, they sing about the ball. The magical house with four windows appears in Teletubbyland and the Magic Windmill stops spinning. It is time for Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: Ayende & Yusef Ali, Lorenzo Black, Foluke Cole, Malcolm & Ashleigh Sawyers and Thomas Wilson
US (Version #1)
The Teletubbies Everywhere segment features counting to 7 with Dipsy, while Tinky Winky and Po run about, Laa-Laa chases after her ball and the film from Argentina shows some small Argentinean boys enjoying a game of soccer. In Teletubbyland, Laa-Laa is playing with her ball but it begins to rain, so Laa-Laa plays with her ball indoors - not very carefully. It makes everybody fall over, so they are very happy when the rain stops and Laa-Laa can play with her ball outside. The Teletubbies watch the dancing bear and dance a falling down dance.
US (Version #2)
The Teletubbies pop up to say "Eh-Oh and play Boo together before the windmill starts spinning outside, and runs off to joins the others to see some children playing soccer. Back in the Home Hill, Po was eating her Tubby Toast when Laa Laa came in with her ball. Suddenly, the ball bounces around the Home Hill, Tinky Winky and Dipsy join along with Po and Laa Laa. Suddenly, the Noo Noo sucks up Laa Laa's ball. Naughty Noo Noo. The Teletubbies chase the Noo Noo around the Home Hill and the Noo Noo gives Laa Laa her ball back. Clever Noo Noo. Then the Teletubbies chase the Noo Noo again for a big hug. Then the windmill starts to spin outside and the Teletubbies run off to watch the Magic Tree before they do the Twisty Dance. And the Tubby Bye-Bye sequence takes place.
- When this episode was shown in the USA and Canada, the episode's name was "Soccer" to avoid confusion with the gridiron forms of the game in those countries.
- The boo shouter was Tinky Winky in UK Version. The boo shouter was Dipsy in US Version (version 1 only) Laa Laa was the boo shouter in US Version (version 2 only).
- The US Version Has The Dancing Bear Instead Of The Puppet House And It Also Includes The Falling Down Dance (Version 1 only).
- The US Version (Verson 2 only) has The Magic Tree and it also includes The Twisty Dance. (Version 2 only).
- Laa-Laa was the missing teletubby in the UK Version.
- This is the only episode in the UK where Po is the not the boo shouter in an episode where the Puppet sings in the Top Left Window, instead, its Tinky Winky who's the boo shouter.