The Teletubbies pop over a Hill to say Eh Oh. Then they watch Georgina and her mother feeding Monkeys at the Zoo. Tinky Winky makes Tubby Toast , but the Tubby Toaster makes an extra piece, so Tinky Winky gives the extra peice to Po , but then Noo Noo tidies up the Tubby Toast so they chase him around the House. Then the Windmill starts spinning and the Animal Parade marches through Teletubbyland before the baby sun giggles for Tubby bye bye.
Featuring: Carol and Georgina Day
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies pop over a Hill to say Eh Oh. Then they watch Georgina and her mother feeding Monkeys at the Zoo. Then, the Teletubbies slide down inside the house, and they go out, then they go back down the slide inside the house, then they go out, The Magic Windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies run off to watch Little Bo Peep finding her sheep in Teletubbyland, after they disappear, the Teletubbies does The Stamping and Stepping Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This is one of the two episodes that has a rare windmill animation before The Animal Parade, the other episode is Cows and Calves. However, the elephant's trumpet is heard in this episode but in Cows and Calves it isn't.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in US Version.
- Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Dipsy was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- The US Version has Little Bo Peep instead of The Animal Parade. Also, the US Version has The Stamping and Stepping Dance added after the Little Bo Peep magic event and the sun giggling.
- Also, the US Version video segment Feeding the Monkeys gets played once because Little Bo Peep and The Stamping and Stepping dance after the next segment.