Featuring: Sarah and Mark Robertson
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies go down the slide and then they run outside as the windmill spins, then they run off to watch some children feeding their sheep in winter time. Inside the House, the Teletubbies wake up, Tinky Winky wants Tubby Custard but Po wants Tubby Toast, the other Teletubbies can't decide what to eat. So instead they go outside, and suddenly, the magic windmill starts spinning (with whooshing sound) and then the Teletubbies run off and the windmill continues spinning (with magical event tune), and they watch The Animal Parade (with elephant trumpet sound) before the Magic Windmill stops, and afterwards, the Teletubbies does The Tip Toe Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This is the first episode to feature the Bumping Dance.
- Andy Brown is shown in the credits despite not appearing in this episode.
- The US Version has The Animal Parade (with elephant trumpet sound). The Tip Toe Dance was also added after The Magic Windmill stops and the camera fades to Opening Shot of Field 1 with the same music from Bird Bath and Collecting stones, instead of the Bumping Dance.
- Po was the boo shouter in UK Version. Dipsy was the boo shouter in US Version.
- Dipsy was the missing Teletubby in UK Version. Po was the missing Teletubby in US Version.