Tinky Winky is starting to make Tubby Custard, when the Windmill spins. The Teletubbies watch a group of children feed a flock of baby penguins. The Magic Windmill starts to spin and the Bear and the Lion appear playing hide and seek in the Teletubbyland. After that, the Teletubbies go to the path to do the Jumping Dance before the Magic Windmill spins for Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: Hannah Mackay, Alex, Jess & Jo Osborne and Catherine Watkins
- This is the last episode to have the Teletubbies do the Jumping Dance in an episode that includes the Lion and Bear. The other two episodes are Irish Dancing and Long Horns.
- This is the only episode where the Teletubbies do the Jumping Dance on the path twice.
- After the Feeding Baby penguins video, the Lion and Bear's introduction music plays as the Sun Baby giggles.
- This is the last episode to have the full introduction music of the Lion and Bear's original sketch.
- The Feeding Baby Penguins video was featured in the VHS Animals Big and Small.
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter.
- The missing Teletubby was Po.