Inside the Teletubbies' Superdome, Tinky Winky is starting to make Tubby Custard, when the Windmill spins. Tinky Winky turns off the Tubby Custard Machine and rushes outside. The Teletubbies watch a group of children feed a flock of baby penguins. The Magic Windmill starts to spin and the Bear and the Lion appear playing hide and seek in the Teletubbyland. After that, the Teletubbies go to the path to do the Jumping Dance before the Magic Windmill spins. The Teletubbies say "Uh Oh" and the Magic Windmill stops spinning for Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: Hannah Mackay, Alex, Jess & Jo Osborne and Catherine Watkins
Plot (US Version)
Inside the Teletubbies' Superdome, Laa Laa is starting to have Tubby Custard, when the Windmill spins. Laa Laa turns off the Tubby Custard Machine and rushes outside to fetch the other Teletubbies and they watch group of youngsters feed a flock of baby pengüins. Then, The Magic Windmill starts to spin and the Teletubbies run off to the Magical Event of The Animal Parade and they don't hear an elephant trumpet sound as they run off to the destination. After that, the camera fades to the next scene, and Inside the house, The Noo Noo tidies up before the Teletubbies come in and they prepare for some Tubby Custard again. The Teletubbies also try to be very careful not to spill their Tubby Custard, but if they do, the Noo-Noo will have to tidy up. The Teletubbies have a big hug before they do The Jumping Dance on the path (2nd version) before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This is the last episode to have the Teletubbies do the Jumping Dance in an episode that includes the Lion and Bear. The other two episodes are Irish Dancing and Long Horns.
- This is the only episode where the Teletubbies do the Jumping Dance on the path twice.
- After the Feeding Baby penguins video the Lion and Bear's introduction music plays as the Sun Baby giggles.
- This is the last episode to have the full intro music of the Lion and Bear's original sketch.
- This is the last episode to have the Baby Sun giggle after the Lion and Bear sketch.
- Tinky Winky was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Po was the 'boo' shouter in US Version.
- The US Version has The Animal Parade (no elephant trumpet sound) instead of The Lion and the Bear (original sketch) because they're banned in US.
- The missing Teletubby was Po in UK Version. The missing Teletubby was Tinky Winky in US Version.
- The TV event featured in Animals Big and Small (Baby Animals).