Plot (US Version)
Po is riding her scooter faster and slower and chasing the other Teletubbies around the Tubbytronic Superdome! The Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies rush off to watch Emily ride in her cart (US for trap). Then, inside the Home Hill, Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po went in to say hello to the viewers. Tinky Winky showed up to eat his Tubby Toast by standing up. After Tinky Winky eats his Tubby Toast, The Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies rush outside to see The Animal Parade marching through Teletubbyland. Then the Teletubbies does The Walking Dance, after that it is time for Tubby Bye-Bye sequence.
- Laa-Laa was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Dipsy was the 'boo' shouter in US Version.
- This was the first episode where the Puppet sing on the Bottom Left Window.
- The US Version has The Animal Parade (with elephant sound) instead of The Magic House, The Walking Dance (first version) was added in US Version too.
- After The Animal Parade, the camera cuts to the Teletubbyland where the Tubbies do the first version of The Walking Dance.
- After The Walking Dance, the flowers cheer for the Teletubbies for dancing, Same thing on Dance with the Teletubbies. then the camera cuts to the scene where the Voice Trumpet rises up for Tubby Bye-Bye.
- The missing teletubby was Dipsy in UK. The missing teletubby was Laa Laa in US.