|Emily and Jester|
|Series 01, Episode 15|
|Air Date||April 18, 1997|
|Previous||Larette Tap Dancing|
Featuring: Emily & Nicole Kingman
Plot (US Version)
A chair appears and Laa-Laa, Dipsy, and Tinky-Winky have fun standing up and sitting down. The Windmill starts to spin, and the Teletubbies watch Emily riding her pony, Jester. Afterwards, the windmill spins again and the Teletubbies watch the Animal Parade, and they do the The Tip Toe Dance before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Emily and Jester.
- This is the first episode of the show that airs in the US.
- After the dance, the Baby Sun giggles and the Windmill stops spinning.
- After the magic windmill stops spinning the tubby bye bye voice trumpet rises up fast and says time for Tubby Bye Bye 2 times.
- The US version had the Animal Parade instead of the Round and Round Dance, and The Tip Toe Dance (Extended Version) was added.
- Interestingly, the Start Spinning and Stop Spinning Windmill animations both appear in this episode.
- Laa-Laa was the boo shouter in the UK Version, in the US Version, Tinky Winky was the boo shouter.
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in UK. Po was the missing teletubby in US.
- On the website 2001-2004 at pbskids.org, it was Tinky Winky who had the TV Transmission of Emily and Jester. In the episode, it was Dipsy who had it.
- When Laa-Laa realized she is being annoyed by the Voice Trumpet that said "Stand up, sit down", she shouts "Bibbly Cheese!"