Featuring: Hannah Clements, Ciaran Houston, Harry Watkins and Ryan Wood
Plot (US American Version)
In Teletubbyland, Tinky Winky is looking for the other Teletubbies. He can’t see any of them so he shouts out "Big Hug!" and all the Teletubbies come running for a big hug. Then the Teletubbies rushed off to watch some children watch dragonflies. Then the Teletubbies does The Stretching Dance (extended version), and then, the Windmill starts to spin and they run off to see the Magical Event of The Little Bo Peep finding her sheeps and even a lamb, after they fly away, the the Magic Windmill stops spinning. The "Tubby Bye-Bye" sequence takes place and The Baby Sun sets.
- This is the last episode to have the Lion and Bear, as well as the second of only two episodes to feature the Edited Sketch. The other episode was Asian Storyteller (The Fox).
- In the Chinese Version, the opening to Lion and Bear starts off as the Edited Sketch where the Teletubbies hear the Bear off screen. Then after the Teletubbies sit on the hill, it changes to the original sketch.
- In the Chinese version after the Windmill stops spinning, a fade effect is not used between the scene of the Windmill and the Voice Trumpet rising. This also occurs in Snowy Story, Irish Dancing, the US version of Colours - Blue, the Chinese version of Asian Storyteller (the Fox) and Colours - Brown.
- Dipsy was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Laa Laa was the 'boo shouter' in US Version. Po was the boo shouter in the Chinese version.
- The US Version has The Little Bo Peep instead of The Lion and the Bear (edited) sketch, because they're banned in US America.
- The Teletubbies' bottoms are heard when they sit on the hill on The Magical Event of Little Bo Peep in The US Version of Dragonflies.
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Po was the missing teletubby in US Version.