Inside the Home Hill, the Teletubbies are sleeping when a voice trumpet rises and starts singing the nursery rhyme 'Frere Jacques' in French to them. When the rhyme gets to 'Ding, Dang, Dong' a loud bong plays making the screen shake and the Teletubbies laugh. They listen to the rhyme a few times before going back to sleep. Then they wake up to see the Magic Windmill spinning. The Teletubbies watch two boys going to the dentist. Then, the Bear and Lion play hide and seek before the Magic Windmill stops spinning for Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: Reena Aluwhalia and The Armstrong Family
- The Finnish version of this episode is called Aquarium and has a different TV transmission sequence.
- The Frere Jacques segment was featured in the VHS Bedtime
- The Teletubbies giggle when arriving at the Magic Event place. This also happens in Leaves
- When the Teletubbies arrive the Magic Event, the Magic Event theme can be heard in the background whilst the scary music is playing. This also happens in the episode Becky and Jed Finding Eggs.
- Po was the boo shouter
- Laa Laa was the missing Teletubby.
- This is the only episode where a voice trumpet sings a nursery rhyme in a different language (in this case, French).