Inside the Home Hill, the Teletubbies are sleeping when a voice trumpet rises and starts singing Frere Jacques in French to them.Then they wake up to see the Magic Windmill spinning. They rush outside (before the voice tumpet goes down) and watch a video about dentists working on some teeth and become fascinated by their own. Then, the Teletubbies rush off to see the Bear and the Lion play hide and seek before the Magic Windmill stops spinning for Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: Reena Aluwhalia and The Armstrong Family
- The Finnish version of this episode is called Aquarium and has a different TV transmission sequence.
- The Teletubbies also giggle when arriving at their destination in both the UK and the Finnish versions.
- When the Teletubbies arrive in their destination in Teletubbyland, part of the Windmill's theme and sound effects can be heard in the background whilst the scary music is playing. This also happens in the episode Becky and Jed Finding Eggs.
- Po was the boo shouter in UK Version.
- Laa Laa was the missing Teletubby.
- This is the only time that the Voice Trumpet sings a nursery rhyme in a different language (in this case, French).