Featuring: Jalen Moses and Monique Montgomery
Plot (US American Version)
The Teletubbies pop up and say 'Eh-oh!' before the Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies watch a young boy playing Crazy Golf. Back in Teletubbyland, Dipsy was running all over Teletubbyland, he even runs around inside the Home Hill, the Teletubbies saw why Dipsy is running, because Dipsy loves to run. Then, the Teletubbies does The Falling Down Dance. After that, the windmill spins with the magical event tune and the Dancing Bear appears inside the stage. Then, the Magic Windmill stops spinning for Tubby Bye Bye.
- This is the last episode to have the Tap Dancing Bear and the Falling Down dance.
- This is the last episode to have the Teletubbies dancing after the Magical Event.
- Po was the 'boo' shouter in both UK and US Version.
- The US Version has The Falling Down Dance before The Tap Dancing Bear.
- Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Dipsy was the missing teletubby in US Version.