Featuring: Andy Brown, Emily & Jack Baker, Jodie Wiltshire and Josh Reynolds
Plot (US American Version)Inside the Home Hill, the Noo-Noo tidies up the Tubbytronic Superdome before the Teletubbies go up the slide to watch Andy Brown and some children collecting autumn leaves. After the TV Event, the magic windmill spins again, and the Teletubbies came to the place where they wait and hear something. The sun giggles, and then the Teletubbies listens to a lovely music, the Teletubbies run off to the destination. The Teletubbies watch the Magic Tree grow in Teletubbyland. Then, back inside the Home Hill, it was time for Tubby Toast, and Po catches Tinky Winky taking more than his fair share of Tubby Toast.
- Andy Brown doesn't show children animals in this episode and this is the only time he doesn't.
- This episode is features on the Teletubbies VHS and DVD The Magic Pumpkin and Other Stories but Po was the TV Transmission instead of Laa-Laa in this VHS/DVD. Although it was Laa-Laa also, But in UK Laa-Laa was chosen and in US Po was chosen too.
- Po was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Dipsy was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter in both UK and US Version, but Tinky Winky in ending in US.
- The UK Version has no magical event and no dance.
- The US Version also doesn't have dance but it has Magical Event, The Magic Tree.