Featuring: Joel and Kiri Wood
Plot (US version)
The Teletubbies play peek-a-boo (same version from Delilah Packing) until the Magic Windmill starts spinning and they run off to watch children go camping with their parents. Back in Teletubbyland, the chair appears and Laa-Laa, Dipsy, and Tinky-Winky have fun standing up and sitting down. The Windmill starts to spin again with the whooshing sound and it spins again with the magical event sound and the Teletubbies watch The Magic House with the Singing Man performing in the bottom left window. After that, the sun giggles and the Teletubbies do the Calypso Dance before the sun giggles again for Tubby Bye-Bye.
- The door is featured in the DVD Big Hug!.
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in the UK Version. Po was the missing teletubby in the US Version.
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter in both UK and US Versions.
- The US Version has The Magic House (Bottom Left Window) and the Calypso Dance.
- The UK Version has no magical event and no dance.
- This is the Last Episode to end with the TV Event