Featuring: Obadiah Winter and Sandy Simmonds
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies are running out of their house saying "Eh-oh!". And they found their favorite things. Then the Magic Windmill Spins and the Teletubbies watch a little boy peel eggs, leaving eggshells in the eggs, He then mashes the eggs, and adds mayonnaise and then adds bread, and serves it to customers. Then, the Teletubbies went inside the hosue as Noo Noo tidies up, the Teletubbies are feeling hungry, so they sat down as Laa Laa presses a button, after she does it, she sits down with the other Teletubbies. Suddenly, the toaster isn't working properly. The Teletubbies were quite surprised. The Tubby Toaster isn't working. Then, Po presses a button, and then she sits down. Still, the Tubby Toaster isn't working still. Then, Dipsy presses a button, and then he sits down. Then, the Tubby Toaster blink lights all over, and it's not working still. Tinky Winky presses a button, then he sits down. Then the Tubby Toaster blink 5 lights on and off, the toaster isn't working still. The Teletubbies are still hungry. Just then, the Noo Noo tidies up all around the toaster so he presses a button. Then, the Tubby Toaster is working again so the Teletubbies sit back down to wait for their toast to pop out of the toaster working again. The Teletubbies eat their Tubby Toast, they're not hungry anymore. Then, the Magic Windmill starts spinning and they run out to watch The Animal Parade (with elephant trumpet sound) before the Teletubbies do The Falling Down Dance, and then the sun giggles and Tubby Bye Bye sequence takes place.
- This is the second Dancing Teddy Bear episode to include the Tip Toe Dance. The other is Larette Tap Dancing.
- When the windmill spins after the Tip Toe Dance, the clip where the Teletubbies say "Uh Oh!" is from the Twisty Dance.
- Laa Laa was the 'boo' shouter' in UK Version. Po was the 'boo shouter' in US Version.
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- During the Musical Tubby Custard segment, when Laa-Laa sits down, her bottom doesn't make a honking sound effect.