|Series 01, Episode 26|
|Air Date||May 5, 1997|
|Previous||Washing the Bus|
|Next||Emily and the Trap|
Featuring: Sandy Simmonds and Obadiah Winter
Plot (US American Version)
The Teletubbies go down the slide and they have some Tubby Toast. The Windmill spins and the Teletubbies watch a little boy making hot chocolate. The Teletubbies make Tubby Custard and they make musical slurping noises while they eat it. Then, The Magic Windmill starts to spin when they go watch The Animal Parade, then they go back to the Home Hill and they do The Splashing Dance before the Tubby Bye-Bye Sequence.
- This is the only episode where the Teletubbies are silent during the Three Ships sketch.
- Dipsy was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the 'boo' shouter in US Version.
- In the marching segment, a rare yellow flower can be seen on the left. This rare flower also appears in Numbers - 3.
- In the US version, when the Magic Windmill spins for the TV receiver event, the windmill animation used is the Original Windmill (same as Ned's bicycle)
- The UK Version has Magic Ships, The US Version has the Animal Parade instead of Magic Ships, the Splashing Dance was added.
- When the Teletubbies were going to eat their tubby custard, part of Dipsy's tubby custard was spilled on the floor.
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Po was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- The German version of this episode is called Picnic and has a different TV transmission video.