The Teletubbies come down the slide, run outside for a Big Hug and fall down. Then the Magic Windmill Spins and so they watch some childern look at Butterflies with Andy Brown. The Teletubbies fly their kites, Laa Laa goes to play with her Ball and gives her kite to Dipsy, he decides to play with Laa Laa and gives the kites to Tinky Winky, then the decides to play with them and gives he kites to Po and the strong wind blows Po all over Teletubbyland, she flies over the House, the other Teletubbies can't believe she's up in the sky, then she comes back down, she floats down into the hole at the top of the House and down the slide. The Teletubbies love Po very much. The Teletubbies do the Jumping Dance before Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: Andy Brown with Giacomo Alger, Anil Jilka and Jodi Richards
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies does the Follow the Leader Dance in the Home Hill, after the dance, the magic windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies watch some childern look at Butterflies with Andy Brown. Then in Teletubbyland, The drum appears in Teletubbyland, magical things happen as Po plays on the drum. Tinky Winky wanted to play the drum as well. Magical Things also happen as Tinky Winky plays on the drum. After the drum disappears, the magic windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies run to watch The Magic Tree grow in Teletubbyland. After the event, the sun laughs for Tubby Bye-Bye.
- In the Scene with the kites when Po comes down through the hole with the kites , the kites are gone when she comes down the slide.
- This episode also includes a rare animation of the Magic Windmill.
- Po is the 'boo' shouter in UK and US Version.
- Laa-Laa was the missing Tubby in UK. Po was the missing Tubby in US.
- The US Version has The Follow the Leader Dance before The TV Reciever Event. The Magic Tree was also added after the next segment, and before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This is The Last Episode To Have The Original Windmill Sound.
Goofs*When Po gets the transmission, Dipsy's transmission sound plays.
- As stated above, there's a rare animation of the Magic Windmill. At first, the windmill is spinning slowly when later, the Normal animation appears. However, as the Normal animation ends, the windmill is still seen spinning slowly(possibly due to the fact the windmill couldn't be sped up due to the Teletubbies being in the scene).