The Teletubbies come down the slide, run outside for a Big Hug and fall down. Then the Magic Windmill spins and so they watch some children look at Butterflies with Andy Brown. The Teletubbies fly their kites, Laa Laa goes to play with her ball and gives her kite to Dipsy. Dipsy decides to play with Laa Laa and gives the kites to Tinky Winky. Then Tinky Winky decides to play with them and gives the kites to Po. The wind blows so much that it lifts Po up into the sky. She flies up and up and up. She flies over the flowers, rabbits and the house. The other Teletubbies can't believe she's up in the sky. Then she comes back down, she floats down into the hole at the top of the house and down the slide. The Teletubbies love Po very much. The Teletubbies do the Jumping Dance before Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: Andy Brown with Giacomo Alger, Anil Jilka and Jodi Richards
- In the scene with the kites when Po comes down through the hole with the kites , the kites are gone when she comes down the slide.
- When Po's antenna lights up for the TV Event, Dipsy's audio is heard. But then when they gather around Po, her audio is heard.
- The opening segment was featured in the VHS Big Hug!. But without part where the Teletubbies come down the slide.
- This episode also includes a rare animation of the Magic Windmill.
- Po is the boo shouter
- Laa-Laa was the missing teletubby