|Building a Barbecue|
|Series 01, Episode 21|
|Air Date||April 28, 1997|
Featuring: David and Thomas Armstrong
Plot (US Version)
In Teletubbyland, the Teletubbies' favorite things appear, then the Teletubbies play with their favorite things after they appear. Just then, the Magic Windmill starts spinning as the Teletubbies rush off to watch a little boy and his dad build a barbecue in the garden Meanwhile, A Pink Spider appears in Teletubbyland and the voice trumpet appeared saying the nursery rhyme called, "Little Miss Muffet" making Laa-Laa run away first, then Tinky Winky and Dipsy run away as well! But Po frightens the pink spider away! The Magic Windmill then starts spinning and Po joins the other Teletubbies and they run to watch The Animal Parade after they hear and elephant trumpet sound and running to the destination. After the Animal Parade, the camera fades to The Magic Windmill as it stops spinning, just in time for Tubby Bye-Bye.
- The US Version has The Animal Parade (has Elephant Trumpet Sound when they run to the destination) after The Pink Spider, but has no dance.
- This is the first episode where the narrator says:"One day in Teletubbyland something appeared from far away." when something appears.
- The UK Version has no Magical Event. But has The Splashing Dance.
- Tinky Winky was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Dipsy was the 'boo' shouter in US Version.
- The missing Teletubby was Laa-Laa in UK Version. Po was the missing Teletubby in US Version.