The Birmingham Botanical Gardens is a place in the Teletubbies franchise. It only appeared in the first four episodes featuring King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys. They later performed at this same place on July 15, 2012 as a part of the 2012 Brum Jazz Festival. Gangs of pupils from the Chuckery Infant School were also in the botanical gardens, which was filmed in 1995, after the Aviary was built. In addition, their introductions were filmed at the Herbaceous Border.
- The Grand Old Duke of York (first appearance)
- Humpty Dumpty
- Hey Diddle Diddle (last appearance)
- The Botanical Gardens were originally designed by John Claudius Loudon in 1829, which opened in 1832.
- On the show, the entire exterior of the Pavilion Tea Room was white, there were a pair of trees that stood in front of the arched structure on both sides of the semi-circle garden bed, a tree in front of the glasshouses, and a tree on the left of the bush in front of the patio.
- The bandstand was built in 1873.
- The aviary was built in 1995, shortly before the nursery rhyme music videos were filmed.
- In 2005, the pair of trees were removed.
- In 2010, the decidious tree was removed.
- In 2011, the bandstand was painted green and the windows in the Pavilion Tea Room were replaced.
- In 2013, the bushes behind and around the bandstand were removed.