Dipsy and Laa Laa have tubby toast, then they fall over. The Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies see some children who are watching birds in a bird bath. Dipsy and Laa Laa go in and out of their home before the Magic Windmill spins again and The Magic Tree appears. Afterwards, the Magic Windmill stops spinning. The Teletubbies do a Rocking Dance before Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: Sean & Aimee McCarney
Plot (US American Version)
Tinky Winky and Po go in and out of their home before The Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies see some children who are watching birds in a bird bath.Inside the Home Hill, the Teletubbies slide down the slide and then they go have some Tubby Toast. After their toast pops on their plate, the Teletubbies eat their Tubby Toast but it's too late now, The Magic Windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies run out the back door and they watch The Three Ships sail through Teletubbyland. Afterwards, the Windmill stops spinning, and the Teletubbies do The Tip Toe Dance before Tubby Bye Bye.
- This is the last episode to have the Magic Tree.
- When the windmill stops spinning, another activity happens after the stop spinning clip instead of Tubby Bye-Bye. This also occurs in other episodes such as Puppies and Paddling by the Sea.
- In the opening shot after the Magic tree, the extended music plays in a lower key (D major to F major). This also occurs in Collecting Stones.
- Tinky Winky was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Po was the boo shouter in US Version.
- Po was the missing teletubby in both UK and US Version.
- The US Version has The Three Ships instead of The Magic Tree after The Tubby Toast Segment (same segment from Ned's Bicycle and Here Comes the Teletubbies). Also, the US Version has The Tip Toe Dance (extended version) instead of The Bumping Dance after The Three Ships and The Magic Windmill Stop Spinning Animation.