Featuring: Peter Davies and Sophie Greenwood
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies say hello in front of the hills, as the windmill spins, the Teletubbies run off and they watch two children climb a church tower to watch their moms ring the church bells. Then, Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po each sing a special song into Tinky-Winky's bag, but when he drops it, their songs make a lovely new mixed up song. Then, the Teletubbies do the Falling Down Dance before the Magic Windmill spins (with magical event tune) and the Teletubbies run off to watch the Magic House with the Puppet Man singing in the bottom left window. After that, the Magic Windmill stops spinning and Tubby Bye-Bye sequence takes place.
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in the UK Version. Po was the boo shouter in the US Version.
- In the US Version, the sun scene for the magical event was missing. Instead, the Teletubbies look around and just run off to the destination of The Singing Man in the Pink House (Bottom Left Window) Sketch.
- Also, the US Version has the Falling Down Dance before the magical event which is after the next segment.
- The UK Version doesn't have a magical event and dance.
- Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Dipsy was the missing teletubby in US Version.