The Teletubbies put their arms in the air with a Voice Trumpet, then the Magic Windmill started to spin, so they go see some basketball. The little boy got a basket, yay for him! Then the Teletubbies have Tubby Toast ,except for Tinky Winky, because his toast was on the floor, so Noo-Noo cleans it up, then the Teletubbies chase him around for a hug, then the magic windmill started to spin again. When they say uh-oh, they rush off to see the dancing bear in a stage to end the episode. After the Dancing Bear had finished, the Magic Windmill stopped spinning and it was time for Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: Jordan & Philip Mathews
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies put their arms in the air then the Magic Windmill started to spin so they go see some basketball. The little boy got a basket, yay for him! Then back in Teletubbyland, the balloon appears. So the Teletubbies took turns holding the balloon. After that, the balloon flies away to disappear. And then, the Teletubbies does the Stamping and Stepping Dance before Tubby Bye Bye.
- The US version has The Balloon.
- The US version also has The Stamping and Stepping Dance (extended version) after The Balloon segment.
- Tinky Winky was the 'boo' shouter. Laa Laa was the boo shouter in US Version.
- Po was the missing teletubby. Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- In the US Version, after the Stamping and Stepping Dance, the camera cuts to the scene where the Tubby Bye Bye sequence, after 10 seconds, the voice trumpet rises up for Tubby Bye Bye.