|Series 01, Episode 20|
|Air Date||April 25, 1997|
|Next||Building a Barbecue|
Featuring: Jessica Moffat and Lauren Adlington
Plot (US Version)
The episode starts with the Teletubbies running along the hills and then they run back again. Then they do The Walking Dance (first version). Then the Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies go off to watch some girls about balancing. Later, the Teletubbies take turns to stand on one leg. Afterwards, the Windmill starts to spin and the Teletubbies watch The Magic Tree grow in Teletubbyland, five 5 landing on the tee, then flies away, and Afterwards, the leaves blow away, and the tree disappears. Then the Magic Windmill stops spinning and the Tubby Bye-Bye sequence takes place.
- This episode and Naughty Bee are two where the Teletubbies cheer before going to do the Running Away Dance a second time.
- After the sun baby giggles, the scene where the Teletubbies hears the Elephant Trumpet sound was cut, this was the second time that happens, the first was Ned's Bicycle.
- Tinky Winky was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Dipsy was the 'boo' shouter in US Version.
- The US Version has The Walking Dance instead of The Running Away Dance.
- The US Version also has The Magic Tree instead of The Animal Parade.
- In the US Version, A fade effect is used after the Magic Tree, The fade effect transitions to the Magic Windmill about to Stop Spinning, this also happens in Lambs (UK Version), Making Flowers (US Version), Photo Faces (UK Version) and This Is Our Park (US Version)
- Po was the missing teletubby in the UK version. Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby in the US version.