Featuring: Vinata Godbole, Radhika Bali, Anuska Mehta, Annabel Johnstone, Neiko Ali and Anthony Spiers-Fitzgerald
Plot (US Version)
Po looks for the other Teletubbies but she can't find them , so she shouts Big Hug and they all have a Big Hug. The Teletubbies listen to an Asian Storyteller about a cunning fox. Later, the Teletubbies do The Tip Toe Dance. After that, The Magic Windmill starts spinning and they run to The Magic House with the Singing Man performing on the Top Right Window. After that, The Magic Windmill stops spinning and the camera cuts to the next scene instead of fading, Dipsy sat down to watch. He watched the windmill turning, the rabbits playing, and the trees in the wind. He watched Laa-Laa dancing, Po singing and Tinky Winky marching. After Dipsy watches the other Tubbies, he calls them, and the Teletubbies hug each other before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This is the first of only two episodes to feature the edited sketch of the Lion and Bear.
- The US Version has the Magic House instead, this is because the Lion and Bear Sketch was banned in the US.
- In the Chinese version, Instead of the complete edited sketch, Half of the Edited sketch is shown and the other half is the Original Sketch.
- In the Chinese version after the Windmill stops spinning, a fade effect is not used between the scene of the Windmill and the Voice Trumpet rising. This also occurs in Snowy Story, Irish Dancing, Dragonflies(Chinese version) and Colours - Brown.
- When The Magic Windmill Stops Spinning At The End, The Sparkles Are Still Seen When It Fades.
- This is the last episode where the Lion and Bear happens straight after the TV event.
- When the windmill spins after the Tip Toe Dance, the clip where the Teletubbies say "Uh Oh!" is from the Twisty Dance.
- Laa Laa was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Dipsy was the 'boo' shouter in US Version. Po was the boo shouter in the Chinese version.
- Tinky Winky was the missing Teletubby in UK Version. Po was the missing Teletubby in US Version.