Po looks for the other Teletubbies but she can't find them, so she shouts Big Hug and they all have a Big Hug. The Teletubbies listen to an Asian Storyteller about a cunning fox. Later, The Lion and the Bear play hide-and-seek and the Magic Windmill stops spinning for Tubby Bye-Bye
Featuring: Vinata Godbole, Radhika Bali, Anuska Mehta, Annabel Johnstone, Neiko Ali and Anthony Spiers-Fitzgerald
- This is the first of only two episodes to feature the edited sketch of the Lion and Bear. The other episode was Dragonflies.
- The Asian Storyteller (The Fox) video was featured in the VHS What's That?
- In the Chinese version, instead of the complete edited sketch, half of the edited sketch is shown and the other half is the original sketch.
- In the Chinese version after the Windmill stops spinning, a fade effect is not used between the scene of the Windmill and the Voice Trumpet rising. This also occurs in Snowy Story, Irish Dancing, Dragonflies(Chinese version) and Colours - Brown.
- This is the last episode where the Lion and Bear happens straight after the TV event.
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter. Po was the boo shouter in the Chinese version.
- Tinky Winky was the missing Teletubby.