The Teletubbies pop over a hill to say Eh Oh then the Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies watch a boy named Arthur reading a story about a robot. Later in Teleubbyland, Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Laa Laa wake up and go outside, Po wakes up and looks out the window, she sees the other Teletubbies Jumping, waving their legs and running around in circles, so Po does all these things on her own, a Voice Trumpet (not shown rising) plays some piano music while she does this. Afterwards, the other Teletubbies come in and everyone goes to sleep. Suddenly, the Teletubbies wake up again and see the Magic Windmill spinning, so they go to watch the Tap Dancing Teddy Bear, before the Magic Windmill stops spinning and it is time for Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: Florence, Arthur and Agnes Fullalove
Plot (US Version)
The Teletubbies pop over a hill to say Eh Oh. Everything stops when the Teletubbies watch a boy named Arthur reading a story about a robot. Then The Magic Windmill spins and The Teletubbies don't hear an elephant sound as they run to the destination and they watch a Magical Event of The Animal Parade. After that, the camera cuts to the next scene, and it shows Tinky Winky sleeping in his bed while the Voice Trumpet rises up telling him to wake up. It does the same thing when Dipsy sleeps putting his head down on the table, sleeping siting on the seat, Laa Laa sleeps on the slide very comfortably, and most of all, Po sleeps outside on her scooter. Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Laa Laa finds Po and tells her to wake up and she rode her scooter into the Home Hill, and goes to sleep, same as the Teletubbies too. Then they do The Twisty Dance (same version as Funny Day, not showing Po, Laa Laa and Dipsy standing beside Tinky Winky after they cheer him). After the dance, it is time for Tubby Bye Bye.
- The US Version has The Animal Parade (No Elephant Trumpet Sound) instead of The Tap Dancing Teddy Bear. The Twisty Dance (same version on Funny Day, not showing Po, Laa Laa and Dipsy standing beside Tinky Winky after they cheer him).
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter in UK Version. Po was the boo shouter in US Version.
- A camera cut is used after The Animal Parade, same as Here Comes the Teletubbies, instead of the Baby Sun laughing.
- Dipsy was the missing teletubby in UK Version. Po was the missing teletubby in US Version.
- The German version of this episode is called Luftballons with a different TV receiver video