Tinky Winky and Laa-Laa go in and out of their home (bumping their behinds and their tummies while giving big hugs) before the Magic Windmill spins and the the Teletubbies watch The Animal Parade. Afterwards, the Magic Windmill stops spinning for some reason, though it is not time for Tubby Bye-Bye. Dipsy and Po go in and out of their home (doing the same thing Tinky-Winky and Laa-Laa did before) before the Magic Windmill starts spinning again and they watch some children dance an African dance. The Teletubbies perform a skipping dance and The "Tubby Bye-Bye" sequence takes place.
Featuring: The Children from Umthombo Theatre Group, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
Plot (US American Version)
Inside the Home Hill, the Teletubbies slide down the slide and it was time for Tubby Custard. After they eat their Tubby Custard, they decided to run outside with their favourite things, but their tummies got very full up, they lay down to sleep outside. Then, the Magic Windmill wakes the Tubbies up. Then, the Magic Windmill spins again and then they run off to watch some children dance an African dance. Afterwards, The Magic Windmill starts to spin again and then they arrive to the place in Teletubbyland. The sun giggles, and the Teletubbies look around as they hear nothing. They go off to watch The Animal Parade (with no elephant trumpet sound). Then, the sun screams, and then the Teletubbies does The Stretching Dance (short version) before the sun giggles again for Tubby Bye Bye.
- This is the 3rd and last episode to have a Magical Event before a Television Transmission sketch. The first episode to have one was Larette Tap Dancing, the second episode was Going In and Coming Out.
- This is the last episode to have the Animal Parade.
- This is the sixth and last time the Magic Windmill stops spinning, but there's another segment coming and not Tubby Bye-Bye. The first episode to do this was Dog Kennel.
- Laa Laa was the 'boo' shouter in UK Version. Tinky Winky was the boo shouter in US American Version.
- Po was the missing teletubby in both UK and US Version.
- The US Version has The Animal Parade and The Stretching Dance. The US Version has The Stretching Dance instead of The Skipping Dance.
- This is the last episode to have the elephant trumpet noise from the animal parade.